City/State: LODGE LOCATION: Crystal, ME
Phone: (207) 281-2104
Website: 3 Rivers Guide Service
We are located approximately 15 miles from Mount Katahdin and Baxter State Park. The cabin is located 2 miles within the deep woods of Northern Maine in southern Aroostook county. We are surrounded by 69,000 acres of prime hunting, fishing, sight seeing and recreation areas.The main cabin sleeps 11 people, a small separate cabin sleeps 2, and the bunkhouse cabin sleeps 4. After the new addition is comp[leted this winter, the main cabin will sleep 21 people! We also have a washer, dryer, full kitchen with new refrigerator, Pergo floors and a bathroom with a toilet and shower! An AT&T cell phone & wireless computer card can work at the cabin.
Street: PO Box 396
City/State: Millinocket, ME
Website: Allagash Gateway Campground & Cabins
On Ripogenous/Chesuncook Lake with 5 primitive cabins & many RV or primitive campsites. Shuttle service to many locations on the West Branch of the Penobscot River Corridor. Canoe & Kayak rentals available. Over 9,000 acres of Privately owned land for Guided Hunts Only for Bear, Moose, Deer, and Grouse.
Street: 928 Allagash Rd 04774
City/State: Allagash, ME
Phone: (207) 398-3418
Website: Allagash Guide Service
Allagash Guide Service has been a complete year-round outfitter for outdoor activities in Northern Maine for over 30 years. From being able to provide all of your paddling needs for both the Allagash and St. John rivers to all providing fall hunting in zones one and two for black bear, deer, grouse and moose, along with coyote and antler hunts in the winter. Come stay in one of our cabins and explore year-round, we even have ITS trail access in the winter! The beautiful country we live in that borders the 3.5-million-acre industrial forest lands known as North Maine Woods has always been a vacation destination that you need to experience at least once in your life. We take great pride in working hard for our customers, and by planning a trip with us, you can count on not only an A+ service, but some awesome memories to last a lifetime! Look us up on Facebook for photos and to stay updated on us!
Street: 1 Bowlin Pond Rd / PO Box 251
City/State: Patten, ME
Phone: (207) 267-0884
Website: Bowlin Camps Lodge
A traditional Maine Sporting Camp and Lodge located on the East Branch Penobscot River in T5R8 offers hunting, fishing, canoeing, snowmobiling, hiking, biking and family vacations. We have cabins with indoor plumbing, linens and housekeeping service; a true wilderness experience without sacrificing comfort. Ideal location and our suspension bridge across the E. Penobscot River offer easy access to the Katahdin Woods & Waters National Monument. Bowlin....a Maine tradition since 1895.
Street: Mailing: PO Box 729
City/State: Ashland, ME / LODGE LOCATION: Munsungan Lake
Phone: (May-Nov) 207-433-0660 (Dec-Apr) 207-746-7777
Website: Bradford Camps
- One of Maine's oldest established sporting camps, dating back to the 1890's. Eight waterfront log cabins with full baths, and a main lodge serving all meals. Fishing, hunting, family vacations on private Munsungan Lake.
- Guide service available.
- Out Post Camps avaialble
- Fly in from Presque Isle, Shin Pond, Millinocket, Bangor
- Daily fly-out Fishing and Hunting Trips
Street: 36 Attean Rd
City/State: Jackman, Maine
Phone: (207) 668-4169
Website: Cedar Ridge Outfitters
Cedar Ridge Outfitters is a four-season resort. The fall season offers fantastic hunting, and there are a wealth of summer and winter recreational opportunities. We are peacefully secluded in the "outskirts" of Jackman, Maine. Guided hunts, fishing, canoeing and swimming are available.
Street: MAILING: PO Box 27
City/State: Ashland, ME
Phone: (207) 290-1424
Website: Chandler Lake Camps
- Chandler Lake Camps offers wilderness lakeside cabins and home cooked meals in a private setting. These are the only camps on the lake situated in the heart of 4 million acres of private timberland within the North Maine Woods region in Twp 9 Range 8, WMA Zone 5 & 30 miles west of Ashland.
Fish for native Brook Trout and Landlocked Salmon. Rivers, Brooks and Streams, a different body of water is available each day.
Professional Guides available. October for Grouse and Woodcock with an experienced big game program for Moose, Whitetail Deer and Black Bear. We accommodate up to 12 guests per week to allow you the privacy and personal attention not often found in larger facilities. Share an adventure with with friends and family. Quality experiences for all age and skill levels. All inclusive packages and special rates for family or corporate vacations.
Street: 485 Chewonki Neck Rd
City/State: Wiscasset, ME
Phone: (207) 882-7323
Website: The Chewonki Foundation
The Chewonki Foundation owns Big Eddy Campground located on the West Branch of the Penobscot River in T3R11 just outside of Baxter State Park on the famous Big Eddy salmon pool. We are the owners of Debsconeag Lake Wilderness Camps formerly called Pleasant Point Wilderness Camps located on the 4th Debsconeag Lake in T1R11.
Street: One Katahdin Ave
City/State: Millinocket, ME
Phone: (207) 723-2105 / Toll Free: 1 (877) 6-CABINS
Website: Katahdin Forest Cabins
- Katahdin Forest Cabins offers a step up from the Adirondack shelter with its Remote Cabin program. Our cabins are located within two miles of the south entrance to Baxter State Park on Compass Pond and Sunday Pond and offer majestic views of Mt. Katahdin. For more information on our Cabin & Campsite programs visit our website or contact us at 1 (877) 6 CABINS. We would love to hear from you.
Street: 77 Dickey Rd
City/State: Allagash, ME 04774
Phone: (207) 398-4478
Website: Tylor Kellys Camps
Located in Allagash Village at the confluence of the St. John and Allagash Rivers, we are a full service outfitter in business for over 30 years.
- Guided hunting and fishing trips
- Canoe trip shuttle service / canoe rentals
- Lodge, cabin rentals and tent sites
- Home of "Two Rivers Lunch" our family restaurant
- No canoe landing fee / Free Parking
Street: LODGE LOCATION: T7R14 WELS (Round Pond)
Phone: (207) 745-8168
Website: Loon Lodge
- Visit Loon Lodge in the remote Allagash Lake region of Maine, the most remote lodge in the Maine North Woods. Rustic comfortable cabins located on Round Pond. We offer housekeeping, semi-american and american plans. Meals served in our log lodge.
Fishing, hiking, nature and photo tours, family vacations, bear, bird, deer and moose hunts (Zone 4) are just some of the possibilities.
Visit loonlodgemaine.com for more information or call us at 207-745-8168. We look forward to your visit.
Street: MAILING: PO Box 598
City/State: Millinocket, ME
Website: Macannamac Camps
- Finest quality lakeside cabins. Fully equipped for housekeeping; clean, comfortable, and cozy. Full service lodge at Haymock Lake, American Plan or as rental; seasonal. Each camp is separate and remote with private docks. Indoor plumbing camps are located on pristine Haymock Lake. Cliff and Spider Lakes are beautifully scenic, peaceful and quiet. Centrally located in North Maine Woods with excellent hunting and fishing opportunities. Ample lakes, ponds, streams and woods roads for exploring and wildlife.
Street: 310 Dickey Rd
City/State: Allagash, ME
Website: Maine Trophy Outfitters
We live and work year-round in the same Northern Maine area that we guide in. This relentless pursuit of quality life experiences has resulted in an understanding and appreciation of Maine and its abundant game that is without peer. This is an integral part in Maine Trophy Outfitters providing the level of unprecedented opportunity, success and satisfaction that our guests would expect. Help us pass this knowledge on; let us be your guide.
City/State: Lagrange, ME
Phone: (207) 943-2511
Website: Mid Maine Outfitters
- Mid Maine Outfitters is family owned and operated for 25+ years and located in central Maine, 1/2 hour north of Bangor.
- Year-round, modern camps, located throughout Maine, can be rented for hunting, snowmobiling, hiking and general outdoor recreation. Cross-country ski, snowmobile and snowshoe trails are located within walking distance.
- Main camp is surrounded by 700 acres of private land with pond. Hunting shacks located on the land.
- River camp is on 20 acres on the Penobscot River. Canoes and small boat are available.
- Experienced Maine Guides available for bear, moose, deer, turkey, small game hunts, and fishing and canoe/kayak trips.
- Families are always welcome!!!
City/State: LODGE LOCATION: Fish River Lake (T13R8 WELS), ME
Phone: (207) 435-6156
Website: Moose Point Camps
- Arriving at Moose Point often means entering a world of singular uniqueness. Owner John Martin's philosophy encourages a sporting camp mentality; i.e. an experience which provides memories far beyond what most camps provide. Remember...These are vintage camps like entering another era; hardwood floors, odd windows, propane lighting and the proverbial wood stove. Every cabin offers hot and cold running water, a sink, toilet and shower. There are always beds enough to satisfy the needs of the guests (one large cabin even provides 8 twins). Moose Point Camps operates as an AMERICAN PLAN vacation. When staying at an AP resort, all of the main meals are prepared for you. Moose Point is pleased to have had the cooking skills of Ervin Ouellete and Jason Dube.
Street: MAILING: PO Box 54
City/State: Ft Kent, ME
Phone: (418) 356-3221
Website: Northern Hideaway Camps
- *HUNTING *FISHING *OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHY... After driving 85 miles through vast forestland, you'll arrive at Northern hideaway Camps located on the Big Black River. Muskie fishing can be done right in front of the camps. Taking pictures of Moose being called in by a guide can be exciting. This is a great place for family and friends to gather to enjoy the great outdoors.
Street: MAILING: 1771 US Route 201
City/State: The Forks, ME
Website: Northern Outdoors
- Launch your adventure in Maine's wilderness playground with the perfect vacation rental cabin. Northern Outdoors is at the hub of Maine's best whitewater rivers and trail systems for snowmobiling, ATVing and hiking. Our wide variety of lakeside guest houses and cabins nestled in the tall pines, meets every budget and taste.
Street: MAILING: 422 Perry Rd
City/State: Bangor, ME
Phone: (207) 944-5991
Website: Nugents Camps LLC
- Historic Nugents Camps is 50ft. on the shore of Chamberlain Lake. There is ten different cabins of all different sizes. These camps have been in service for 75 years and offers the best in the Allagash Waterway experience. Great fishing for lake trout, trout, and white fish. Boats & motors and canoes available for rent. Much history to explore, trains, tramway, etc... Come join us and your life will change forever.
Street: MAILING: PO Box 307
City/State: Skowhegan, ME
Phone: (207) 474-2644
Website: PB Guide Service
- Our remote camps are located on the border of Quebec with full-time power and electricity.
- We specialize in baited black bear and also offer a guaranteed hunt (fully guided, meals and lodging included) We are located in Zone 4 for the moose hunts and offer fully guided or bed & meals. It is not uncommon to see several bulls per day. We are also open for October bird hunting, and we offer a semi-guided deer hunt at reasonable rates. Our deer population is growing!!!
Street: MAILING: PO Box 140
City/State: Ashland, ME
Phone: (207) 227-7766
Website: Ross Lake Camps
- Comfortable cabins in the most remote portion of the North Maine Woods, and strategically located in the tri-county corner of Aroostook, Piscataquis, and Somerset...the 3 highest success rate counties for Moose and Bear hunters due to high wildlife densities and low hunting pressure. Lodging only or meal plan services available. We have an Expert group of Registered Maine Guides on Staff, and we specialize in Trophy Moose hunts, Bear hunts over bait, Grouse hunting, Muskie fishing excursions, and Guided ice fishing trips. Boat/motor rentals available for open water, and we provide full services for off-trail snowmobilers in the winter.
Street: MAILING: PO Box 512
City/State: St. Maries, ID 83861 LOCATION: T5R16 Russell Pond Twp
Phone: 1 (866) 552-2038
Website: Russell Pond Camps
- Russell Pond Camps offers great family or business retreat packages.
- Amazing guided Bear, Moose, Deer and Grouse hunts.
- Lodging is available with a 3 night minimum July-Nov. Daily stays must be pre-approved.
- Fly only pond on site.
- You will love our remote historic camps.